Keynote Speaker James L. Capra
James L. Capra
Author / Speaker / CEO
Front Line Leadership Group
PO Box 513, Argyle, Texas 76226
James L. Capra is currently the CEO and Founder of The Front Line Leadership Group, a leadership training and development firm located in Argyle, Texas. (www.FrontLineLeadershipGroup.com) He is the author of Leadership at the Front LineLessons Learned About Loving, Leading and Legacy from a Warrior and Public Servant, published by Lulu.com.
Jimmy, as he is known by his friends and colleagues, retired after 27 ½ years with the Drug Enforcement Administration. Prior to his retirement, Jimmy served as the Chief of Global Operations responsible for 227 domestic offices and 86 foreign offices in 67 countries. Throughout his tenure as a government executive, Mr. Capra has been a highly sought after speaker throughout federal, state and local governmental agencies on national security issues as well as contemporary leadership issues and practices.
Prior to his DEA career, Jimmy served in the US Navy, US Navy Reserves, Air National Guard and a Military Intelligence Officer. He holds a Bachelor of Science from Marist College and a Masters of Education from Seton Hall University. Jimmy has been married to his wife Shelly for over 33 years and they are the proud parents of six children, most who have taken up lives as public servants.
For the past ten years, Mr. Capra has delivered keynote speeches and world-class leadership training in numerous venues throughout the United States and in selected international regions. He has been called on to speak on national security issues involving international drug trafficking organizations, drug/terror groups, pharmaceutical diversion and drug legalization issues just to name a few. In addition, Mr. Capra is a recognized expert on leadership and organizational management and has spoken on a wide variety of leadership issues around the United States.
Mr Capra will be bringing some of his books on leadership in case anyone would care to purchase:
Prizes Prizes Prizes!
At the February meeting, there will be a drawing for you to spin the prize Wheel to win one of these prizes:
1. Recipient and 3 guests to share a private tour and lunch of the Collin County Criminal Facility by Sheriff Terry Box (Value Priceless)
2. Participants choice, series of 3 private golf lessons or for advanced golfers may play a round of golf with special instructions MANAGING THE GOLF COURSE by PGA member Dan Raiford (Value 0)
3. Round of golf at the beautiful The Links course for 4 at Lake Fork Texas (Value 0)
4. Private tour and lunch the Fusion Center with Homeland Security Director, Kelly Stone (Value Priceless)
5. Lunch for 2 at La Madeline (Value )
6. Spend a day on Lake Fork with fishing Guide Johnny Glass (Value 0) donated by Richard Dodson
7. 4 tickets to the George W Bush Library (Value )
8. 2 tickets to the upcoming Lincoln Day Dinner (Value 0).Donated by CCRMC
9. A hour plus ride on a Huey helicopter (Priceless) donated by Jim Skinner
10. Clay pigeon outing for four on a famous ranch (Value 0) donated by Jim Sknner
11. A portrait setting by Marc Friedland, photographer (Value 0) donated by Marc Friedland
President's Blog for February
President Elects Blog for February
LtCol Alan West to be featured speaker at the next MOWW Meeting