The Collin County Republican Men’s Club Invites you to our March meeting.
Time: 6:30 PM Social 7:00 PM Meeting
Date: 19 Mar 2015, Thursday
Where: Collin County GOP headquarters
8416 Stacy Rd.McKinney, TX 75070.
March Keynote Speaker Col. Gil Elan
Come to hear Col. Gil Elan to discuss the various aspects of Israels security concerns, military strategies and regional threats. Col. Elan has a unique understanding of all the players of the Middle East and the related implications to Israel and the United States. He is a virtual encyclopedia of information from a political and military standpoint. If you really want to understand t the Middle East, you will want to come and view his poweroint presentation. He also, may inform us of the scientific breakthroughs which Israel has contributed which have a global effect.
Following the 1982 war in Lebanon, Col. Elan served as the Commander of the IDF in Beirut. He has served as special emmisary of the Jewish National Fund and Northwest Region Director of the Middle East Forum and Southwest Region Executive Director of the American Jewish Congress. Currently, Col. Elan is President and CEO of the Southwest Jewish Congress. Col. Elan is dedicated to educating the community on Israel and Middle East, threats to the freedom and rights guaranted by the U.S. Constitution and celebrating cultural and interface diversities.
Mark you calendar for Thursday March 19 at 6:30 pm Stacey Road McKinney TX.
Prizes, Prizes, Prizes from Wheel of Fortune
At the March meeting, we will be conintuing our wheel of fortune.
There will be a drawing for you to spin the prize Wheel to win one of these prizes:
1. Recipient and 3 guests to share a private tour and lunch of the Collin County Criminal Facility by Sheriff Terry Box (Value Priceless)
2. Participants choice, series of 3 private golf lessons or for advanced golfers may play a round of golf with special instructions MANAGING THE GOLF COURSE by PGA member Dan Raiford (Value 0)
3. Round of golf at the beautiful The Links course for 4 at Lake Fork Texas (Value 0)
4. Private tour and lunch the Fusion Center with Homeland Security Director, Kelly Stone (Value Priceless)
5. Lunch for 2 at La Madeline (Value )
6. Spend a day on Lake Fork with fishing Guide Johnny Glass (Value 0) donated by Richard Dodson
7. 4 tickets to the George W Bush Library (Value )
8. 2 tickets to the upcoming Lincoln Day Dinner (Value 0).Donated by CCRMC
9. A hour plus ride on a Huey helicopter (Priceless) donated by Jim Skinner
10. Clay pigeon outing for four on a famous ranch (Value 0) donated by Jim Sknner
11. A portrait setting by Marc Friedland, photographer (Value 0) donated by Marc Friedland
President's Blog for March
Wow March already just 12 Months away from the primary's of 2016 I CAN HARDLY WAIT. The setback at the national level of the 2012 election still stings a bit but these days I'm just using that as a grind stone to sharpen the weapons of war. This next time around we MUST keep our lead in the state-house, and congress, AND reach for the goal of complete domination. Maybe just maybe we can turn back the tide a bit and restore some of the freedoms that have been lost.
As I listen to the political banter in my daily life it has become glaringly obvious that almost everyone is upset at the current situation, but also glaringly obvious that the vast majority are either unwilling to pick up a sword in the fight OR so uninformed that they just don't know how to be effective. I believe it should be the goal of every last one of us to target both these groups in the coming months so that we can build our army for the fight ahead. To that end I call on each of you to make it your personal goal as it is mine to uses every opportunity to;
- Invite people to this and other political meetings to help get informed and to stir their hope of being able to make a difference.
- Encourage and enlighten others at every opportunity.
I see the CCRMC playing a much larger role in the next election cycle than in the last. I hope to see many of us (and as many converts as we can stir up) to be involved in precinct caucuses, campaign walks, phone banks, fund raisers, the state convention, and yes a few of us at the national convention. For now lets concentrate on building our army and training for the fight ahead.
Web Page Feature of the Month: Check out the newest feature of the web-site. New-feeds from each of our elected leaders in DC. (should be ready by the time this goes to press).
Keynote Speaker James L. Capra James L. Capra is currently the CEO and Founder of The Front Line Leadership Group, a leadership training and development firm located in Argyle, Texas. (www.FrontLineLeadershipGroup.com) He is the author of Leadership at the Front LineLessons Learned About Loving, Leading and Legacy from a Warrior and Public Servant, published […]Read More
The CCRMC November meeting Review The Videos of Kim Poole's presentation have been uploaded to you-tube. Watch them below Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4Read More