The Collin County Republican Men’s Club Invites you to our May meeting.
Time: 6:30 PM Social 7:00 PM Meeting
Date: 21 May, Thursday
Where: Collin County GOP headquarters
8416 Stacy Rd.McKinney, TX 75070.
Col. Gil Elan returns as our May Keynote Speaker
Come to hear Col. Gil Elan to discuss the various aspects of Israels security concerns, military strategies and regional threats. Col. Elan has a unique understanding of all the players of the Middle East and the related implications to Israel and the United States. He is a virtual encyclopedia of information from a political and military standpoint. If you really want to understand t the Middle East, you will want to come and view his poweroint presentation. He also, may inform us of the scientific breakthroughs which Israel has contributed which have a global effect.
Following the 1982 war in Lebanon, Col. Elan served as the Commander of the IDF in Beirut. He has served as special emmisary of the Jewish National Fund and Northwest Region Director of the Middle East Forum and Southwest Region Executive Director of the American Jewish Congress. Currently, Col. Elan is President and CEO of the Southwest Jewish Congress. Col. Elan is dedicated to educating the community on Israel and Middle East, threats to the freedom and rights guaranted by the U.S. Constitution and celebrating cultural and interface diversities.
Mark you calendar for Thursday March 19 at 6:30 pm Stacey Road McKinney TX.
Prizes, Prizes, Prizes from Wheel of Fortune
At the March meeting, we will be conintuing our wheel of fortune.
There will be a drawing for you to spin the prize Wheel to win one of these prizes:
1. Recipient and 3 guests to share a private tour and lunch of the Collin County Criminal Facility by Sheriff Terry Box (Value Priceless)
2. Participants choice, series of 3 private golf lessons or for advanced golfers may play a round of golf with special instructions MANAGING THE GOLF COURSE by PGA member Dan Raiford (Value 0)
3. Round of golf at the beautiful The Links course for 4 at Lake Fork Texas (Value 0)
4. Private tour and lunch the Fusion Center with Homeland Security Director, Kelly Stone (Value Priceless)
5. Lunch for 2 at La Madeline (Value )
6. Spend a day on Lake Fork with fishing Guide Johnny Glass (Value 0) donated by Richard Dodson
7. 4 tickets to the George W Bush Library (Value )
8. 2 tickets to the upcoming Lincoln Day Dinner (Value 0).Donated by CCRMC
9. A hour plus ride on a Huey helicopter (Priceless) donated by Jim Skinner
10. Clay pigeon outing for four on a famous ranch (Value 0) donated by Jim Sknner
11. A portrait setting by Marc Friedland, photographer (Value 0) donated by Marc Friedland
Mark your calendar for Thursday, April 16 Time: 6:30 PM Social 7:00 PM Meeting Date: 16 Apr 2015, Thursday Where: Collin County GOP headquarters 8416 Stacy Rd.McKinney, TX 75070. Keynote Speaker Dr Banks Miller You will want to hear the presentation from Dr. Banks Miller, UTDallas, a political scientist who is considered an expert on […]Read More
The Collin County Republican Men’s Club Invites you to our March meeting. Time: 6:30 PM Social 7:00 PM Meeting Date: 19 Mar 2015, Thursday Where: Collin County GOP headquarters 8416 Stacy Rd.McKinney, TX 75070. March Keynote Speaker Col. Gil Elan What’s behind the Middle East Crisis? Why should America stand with Israel? Come to hear […]Read More
Keynote Speaker James L. Capra James L. Capra is currently the CEO and Founder of The Front Line Leadership Group, a leadership training and development firm located in Argyle, Texas. (www.FrontLineLeadershipGroup.com) He is the author of Leadership at the Front LineLessons Learned About Loving, Leading and Legacy from a Warrior and Public Servant, published […]Read More
The CCRMC November meeting Review The Videos of Kim Poole's presentation have been uploaded to you-tube. Watch them below Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4Read More