Why are you a Traditional Conservative Republican?
Since January 2018 we have been publicizing our CCRMC as traditional conservative political club. This identity has been reflected in our membership and programs. We have had several inquiries identifying what are our fundamental values. Those listed are not inclusive but represent a general listing.
· We affirm that all are created equal, endowed by their Creator with inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
· We believe in religious liberty as the first freedom to be protected as the right of people to practice their faith.
· We acknowledge the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right to protect one’s life and property
· We believe our culture is based upon traditional marriage and the sanctity of innocent human life.
· We believe government derives its power from the people that we are a Representative Republic.
· We believe our society emphasizes self-reliance and individualism for a more prosperous economy.
· We support a public education system available to all citizens of our country.
· We believe in a strong military that defends our borders and protect our liberty.
· We respect our Judeo-Christian heritage--understanding change and reform are not identical.
· We support policies of limited taxation and government spending.
· We acknowledge personal freedom and property ownership are inseparable and are to be protected equally.
· We believe in an inclusive party respectful of different points of view—“no litmus test”.
If you agree that our listing mirrors your own convictions, I extend a personal initiation for you to join the MAGIC—“Expecting the Unexpected”. You may consider joining our club using PayPal or copy the application from our website (WWW.CCRMC.ORG). If you have any questions, please call or email.
Richard Dodson, President