CCRMC 2019 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
1. STOP PROCRASTINATING: We delay or avoid facing a problem instead of searching for a solution. One way to help is to JOIN CCRMC.
2. DEVELOP CONFIDENCE: Trust you own ability. Take some chances. You will become happier. One way to boost your self-confidence is to JOIN CCRMC.
3. LEARN TO RECOGNIZE STRESS: Our modern lifestyle causes positive and negative stress. Stress can be handled. JOIN CCRMC.
4. SEEK TO MEET NEW PEOPLE: Discover the opportunity of meeting new and interesting people. JOIN THE CCRMC.
5. BECOME A LEADER: Help others achieve their goals. Share their journey. JOIN CCRMC.
6. VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME: Help others in your busy lifestyle. JOIN CCRMC.
7. DISCOVER YOURSELF: Explore a new perspective on life which you may never have dreamed possible. JOIN CCRMC.
8. BECOME MORE RESPONSIBLE: Take the time to think before making decisions. JOIN CCRMC.
9. LEARN TO BE HAPPY: It takes patience to find joy. Don’t let problems get you down. JOIN CCRMC.
10. DEVELOP GOOD HABITS: Work on your New Year resolutions until they become a part of your lifestyle. This is true self-improvement. JOIN CCRMC.
It is helpful to remember that CCRMC, THE TRADITIONAL REPUBLICAN MEN’S CLIB, meets the third Thursday of each month where men and women join together, learn together and work together. Visit our website by paying your 2019 dues on PayPal. (www.ccrmc.org)